We know how important your time is. Making your office visit as efficient and enjoyable as possible is our priority. Here are a few of the ways we are striving to provide a relaxing and comfortable experience:
- Computerized patient charting and treatment rooms
- Digital x-rays: A faster and environmentally-friendly alternative to conventional x-rays. They also reduce radiation by up to 50-70%
- Oral sedation and nitrous oxide available
- Complimentary telephone and postcard appointment reminders
- Blankets and pillows provided for your comfort
Please give 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep an appointment. A fee will be charged for subsequent late cancellations and failed appointments.
You can pay for your office visits and any treatments by cash, check, credit card, or debit card at the time of treatment. We accept MasterCard and Visa in addition to most major dental insurances. For patients without insurance, a 5% discount will be applied to balances paid in full the day of treatment. To discuss your payment options or insurance coverage, please call 319.266.1906.
For your convenience, we are pleased to accept Care Credit. Care Credit provides an interest-free financing option for those that qualify. Please click on the link below for more information and to apply online.